Commercial Insurance

Protecting Your Business

Do you need Commercial Insurance?

Whether you are new to business or just new to business insurance, we can help ensure that you have the right type and amount of insurance to cover your most valuable assets – you and your business. We’ll work with you to determine what is best for your business based on your company size, industry and future plans.

Public Liability

Public Liability covers you if an accident happens or you make a mistake while carrying out your business. It can cover the costs associated with putting the damage right. This may include the costs of your legal expenses or the costs of seeking expert advice. 

Who needs it? 

Almost every business that’s operating today.

Professional Indemnity

Professional Indemnity insurance is an important form of protection for businesses that provide specialist services or professional advice.

Professional Indemnity insurance will protect against any claims made against you should you be accused of Professional Negligence, this can include things such as incorrect advice or recommendation, breach of professional code of conduct, loss of documents or breach of confidentiality.

Material Damage

Material damage cover insures a business owner against loss or damage to physical assets including buildings, contents, plant and equipment, fitout and stock.

‘Stock’ is anything that moves through your business, while ‘plant’ is anything you use to run your business.

Together they make up the physical contents of your business which if damaged, could present a huge financial risk for your company.

Business Interruption

Unexpected disasters can potentially lead to income loss for businesses, among other inconveniences. Business Interruption Insurance can protect your business in such instances.

If you’re insured, this will cover the costs needed to set up temporary offices, pay employees’ overtime wages and purchase replacement equipment to help you quickly move forward.

Commercial Motor Vehicle

A commercial car insurance policy covers vehicles used for business purposes for loss, damage and liability.

If your business requires the use of a commercial vehicle to transport employees and equipment, the risk of accidents, injury, property damage, loss and theft comes with every trip.

We offer flexible commercial motor fleet insurance solutions across all business vehicle classes, from cars, utes and vans, to trucks, buses, forklifts, Ubers and more.

Contract Works

Whether you’re building your dream house from scratch or renovating, we’ve got you covered.

Building a new house? Make sure your new house-to-be is covered for accidental loss or damage during the build.

Your house insurance may not cover your renovations. Get cover for accidental loss or damage when you’re renovating, living in the house and you already have house insurance with us.

Cyber Insurance

Cyber Liability Insurance protects you against liabilities arising from data protection laws, management of personal data and the consequences of losing information. This includes credit card numbers, medical records, birth dates, passport numbers and other private personal information which can be stolen and used inappropriately. Equally the loss of corporate information such as intellectual property and proprietary information could severely disadvantage a business.

Our partners

Proudly working together with:

Disclosure Statement

We believe you should only work with an insurance adviser who openly shares their Disclosure Statement for Personal Insurance Risk. It provides transparency around the company’s operations and remunerations.

Read ours here