House, Car & Contents

Protecting your home and belongings

Do you need House, Car or Contents Insurance?

  • How do we replace items if our house or flat gets broken into?
  • What happens if our car or boat gets damaged or stolen?
  • What happens if our belongings are lost or damaged because of fire or flood?
  • Can I get my phone or laptop replaced if they get stolen?

There are many options to choose from, and your Coversure adviser can help you decide which coverage is best for you now and in the future. We work through all the fine print and specific details of the products available, so you don’t have to stress at claim time.

House Insurance

There isn’t one size fits all when it comes to house insurance. Plans will cover your home or bach in the event of fire, natural disaster or damage, but you’ll need to understand the different options available. Coversure can help you make sense of what you need, what coverage looks like, and when to make a claim.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance is required to protect your belongings – including things like bikes, surfboards, laptops, tools, jewellery, etc that may get lost or stolen when you have them out and about.

Car Insurance

There are three types of vehicle insurance in NZ, and Coversure can help you decide what you need:

  • Comprehensive: coverage for accidental loss of or damage to your vehicle, as well as damage to other vehicles or property caused by your vehicle (regardless of who was at fault).
  • Third-party, fire and theft: coverage for damage caused by fire and theft to your vehicle as well as third party property damage
  • Third-party property damage: coverage for damage you cause to someone else’s vehicle and/or property

Landlords Cover

Because you don’t always know what goes on in your rental, we can arrange Landlord insurance and extra cover options to put your mind at ease.

Boat Insurance

This covers you and your personal watercraft craft against loss or damage and for any liability you incur while using them. It can include Runabouts, yachts, launches, jet boats and jet skis. Talk to us at Coversure to determine whether your kayak or dinghy is covered here or under your contents insurance.

Our partners

Proudly working together with:

Disclosure Statement

We believe you should only work with an insurance adviser who openly shares their Disclosure Statement for Personal Insurance Risk. It provides transparency around the company’s operations and remunerations.

Read ours here